Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and take part in our competition! Meet the Robbe & Berking world and be inspired by us and our silver products. With some luck, you will be drawn as a winner and earn two Martelé beer/longdrink tumblers worth 596 Euros.
Fill out the form below to register for the Robbe & Berking newsletter. You will receive an email with a confirmation link. Click on the link to confirm your participation. The closing date for entries is October 15th, 2023, 11:59 p.m. The conditions of participation can be found below.
Conditions of Participation
By participating in the competition, the participant accepts the present conditions of participation. The organizer is Robbe & Berking Silbermanufaktur since 1874 GmbH & Co. KG.
- Participation is free.
- Natural persons over 18 with a valid postal address are eligible to participate.
- Participation with fake identities or with identities of third parties is not allowed. Employees of Robbe & Berking Silbermanufaktur GmbH und Co. KG and their relatives are excluded from participation.
- Participation via sweepstakes associations, participation, entry services, or automated participation is excluded.
- Starts on Friday, September 15th, 2023 and ends on Sunday, October 15th, 2023, at 11:59 p.m.
- Prize: Two Martelé beer/longdrink tumblers will be raffled. Shipping is free.
- The winner will be drawn at random on October 16th, 2023.
- The winner will be notified by email. The prize will be sent via a shipping service provider. The personal data of the winner will be collected for this purpose. The data will be processed by the General Data Protection Regulation.
- If the winner does not respond within 5 working days, the prize will be drawn again, and the claim to the prize will be forfeited.
- If the prize cannot be assigned due to incorrect information provided by the participant, the participant's entitlement to the prize expires.
- Robbe & Berking Silbermanufaktur GmbH & Co. KG is entitled to exclude individuals from participation or the raffle if there are legitimate reasons, such as violating these conditions of participation, manipulation, etc.
- Reservation clause: Robbe & Berking Silbermanufaktur GmbH & Co. KG reserves the right to end the competition without prior notice if, for example, due to technical or legal reasons, proper execution cannot be guaranteed.
- A cash payment of the prize is not possible. The legal process is excluded.
- The law of the Federal Republic of Germany. Should a clause of these conditions of participation be ineffective, the effectiveness of the remaining states shall remain unaffected.
Martelé Bar Collection
The French word "Martelé" translates as "hammered" and is the specialist term used in silversmithing to describe the delicately sculpting hammering technique through which truly unique pieces are handcrafted with meticulous attention to detail. The softly curved Martelé bevels echo the ripples of the sea and reflect the light a hundred times over. Of all the precious metals in the world, silver has the most intense shine, which takes centre stage in the Martelé bar collection by Robbe & Berking.
SEE THE COLLECTION
Robbe & Berking
The silver manufacturer Robbe & Berking was founded in 1874 and is still a pure family business today – now in its 5th generation.
Manu Factum – made by hand – is everything that bears the name of the company. The master silversmiths in the silver manufactory and the master boat builders in the Robbe & Berking yacht manufactory are responsible for the unrivalled quality worldwide. It is not the limited possibilities of rational large-scale production, but the hands of the master craftsmen and women alone that determine the form and quality of each piece of work.
This is how cutlery and tableware of timeless elegance and beauty are created, which never just follow passing fashions or trends, but are made to last for generations. As the market leader in silver cutlery, Robbe & Berking is a supplier to the world's finest businesses.